Baccarat is definitely a game of chance rather than skill as you basically guess the outcome of the game. Below are a few tips that will direct you on the right track in becoming a more profitable Baccarat player.
- The chances of winning a bet or a tie are slim, but if you do the pay-out will be huge.
- Quit while you’re ahead! It will eventually catch up with you when you have lost all your profits and still choose to continue playing.
- It is okay to ask the dealer for a copy of the rules if you find it a bit confusing, if you feel it will help you in any way then do it.
- The 1st and 3rd cards go to the players hand. The 2nd and 4th cards go to the dealer.
- Do not spend your money buying a baccarat system as in the long run it is not worth it.
- When the player wins on the banker bet, they need to pay a 5% fee to the house (The odds of the banker winning are a bit higher).
- If you are not a high roller then Baccarat is not the game for you as it is a high limit game. The last thing you want is to get stuck in a high limit game if your bankroll cant afford it.
- From the start of the game you should keep track of your bets and notice any trends that appear. A good strategy is to keep to the trends.
- You will owe a fee to the casino if you bet on any banker hands and win. Take note of what you owe so that you will at least have enough money in your pocket to be able to pay what you owe.
- The best of all baccarat tips is that when it comes to playing American baccarat you should not take note of players who claim to have professional baccarat tips that will help in developing a “winning strategy” for playing the game. It is purely based on luck of the draw so no matter how well you know the tips it is lady luck in the end that will help you win big cash.
Basic Baccarat Aim:
Baccarat is an easy game to play, but is one that is not generally understood.
The basic aim of Baccarat is to accumulate 2 or 3 cards with a total value of 9, or 8. The best hand is one that contains 2 cards with a value that equals 9, this hand is called a "Natural Nine" or a "Natural Eight". If the banker or any of the players, has a "Natural Nine" or a "Natural Eight" then the other players may not draw a 3rd card - that player is then the winner unless 2 players are tie in which case the game is invalid. If there are no "Naturals" then players decide whether to bet or fold.